QUICK TEST 6 IN 1 TEST STRIP
COLOMBO QUICK TEST 6 IN 1 TEST STRIP. 50 pcs.
Very reliable and clearly readable quality test strips.
Water quality is a term used to represent the chemical and biological composition of the pond water. Water quality is of the utmost importance for every koi enthusiast. The water is where your koi lives and it largely determines how healthy the fish stays and how it will develop further.
A number of water values are of great importance for koi ponds. The water quality of your pond is the most important for healthy fish and a clear pond. Poor water quality is usually the cause of diseases and other problems in your pond.
The values that can be tested with these strips and what the ideal value should be:
- PH (Acidity). Ideal is a PH of 7.0-8.0.
- KH (Carbonate hardness). Ideal is> 6 dH.
- GH (Total hardness). Ideal is> 8 dH.
- NO2 (Nitrate). Ideal is <25 mg / L
- NO3 (Nitrite). Ideal is 0. Higher is dangerous / toxic for your fish.
- CL2 (Chlorine). Must be 0.