AC Vario Series Pond Pumps / Filter Pumps
|Delivery time:||1-3 DAYS|
AQUARIOLUX AC Vario Series Pond Pumps / Filter Pumps
Aquariolux AC Vario Series Pond Pumps / Filter Pumps. Energy-efficient variable (pond/filter) pumps with innovative electronics. Suitable for fresh and salt water.
Aquariolux AC-Vario pumps are suitable for outdoor use and can be installed wet or dry. With the external controller you can control the flow (and therefore also the power consumption) from 30% to 100%. In addition, the controller can turn the pump on/off (pause button). Equipped with synchronous motor and wear-resistant ceramic shaft. Automatically switches off when there is no water in the rotor. In case of blockage of the impeller, the pump will return to a “lock” position so that it does not consume any power and waits for the blockage to be cleared. This prevents the engine from burning out.
These energy-efficient Aquariolux pumps can be controlled with the supplied external digital controller (control/control unit). This digital controller must be placed dry and is not waterproof. The cable length from the controller to the pump is 10 meters. The cable length from the controller to the power point is 1.5 meters.
Aquariolux AC is the new series of adjustable pumps for an interesting price!
- Adjustable/Variable by digital controller (control unit).
- Wet and dry installation.
- Soft start.
- Energy-efficient pump equipped with innovative electronics.
- Almost silent operation.
- Suitable for fresh and salt water.
- No copper parts.
- Equipped with wear-resistant ceramic shaft.
- Brushless motor.
- low maintenance.
- In case of blockage of the impeller, the pump will return to a “lock” position so that it does not consume any power and waits for the blockage to be cleared. This prevents the engine from burning out.
- Supplied with accessories: Hose tail for 25, 32 and 40 mm
- Cable length from the controller to the pump is 10 meters.
- Cable length from controller to power point is 1.5 meters.
- Warranty: 2 Years
Models Aquariolux AC Series:
|Type||Variable Wattage||Max. Ltr./hour||
|AC-9000||25 - 75||9000||4.3|
|AC-12000||35 - 85||12000||4.8|
|AC-15000||45 - 130||15000||6|
|AC-20000||45 - 180||20000||7|
|AC-25000||50 - 200||25000||7.5|
|AC-30000||75 - 280||30000||8|
|AC-4000||75 - 360||40000||9|
Always disconnect the power source before performing any maintenance.
- The pump should be cleaned twice a year with water and a brush to remove the deposits in the housing and the impeller, also inspect the impeller for obstructions and excessive wear.
- Never lift the pump using the power cable, as this may lead to broken cables and undesired operation.
- Do not use the pump in liquids heated to more than 40 degrees Celsius or flammable liquids.
- High density liquids (particles such as sand, debris and vegetation) will cause premature impeller wear. The impeller can be easily replaced.
- This product will protect itself by turning off automatically when it no longer detects water after 2 minutes.
- When this protection is activated, you will see red-blue lights on the controller.
To reset the pump, disconnect and reconnect the controller plug.