AquaForte introduces its new drum filter, a breakthrough in technology and price. The fully automatic pre-filter has a density polyethylene shell, and is provided with a professional, software-based control.
The AquaForte drum filter has been produced by means of an injection molding technique, so that the housing consists of one piece. This will give the filter extra strength and a sleek appearance. The production process is automated, so the costs are much lower than traditional drum filters. The controller has several security features, such as a slow start for the engine and a motor protection. In addition, the controller has additional features such as a manual flush button and a function that flushes the drum stand 1 times per hour.
- Spray Housing HDPE
- Removable, replaceable filter elements from 60 microns
- Professional, software control
- Slow start for the engine and motor protection
- Only one cable from controller to drum filter
- Cover switch for additional safety
- Low installation height: 10 cm above water level
- Suitable for pompgevoede- and gravity feed
- Maximum flow: 25m³ / h
- 3 inputs of Ø110mm and 2 outputs Ø110
- Ø50mm connections inlet and drum room
- Compact size enclosure (LxWxH): 47x57x43 cm (50x70x43 including terminals and motor).
- 48 VDC motor
- Includes white cover